Did you Know?

---When you have to make a choice, and every choice is a bad one, it’s called a zugzwang.

---Although Saturn is the second-largest planet in our solar system, it is also the lightest planet.

---The Apple Lisa was the first commercial computer with a graphical user interface (GUI) and a mouse.

---Brussels Airport is the world’s biggest chocolate seller, selling over 800 tons of chocolate a year.

---79% of pet owners sleep with their pets.

---Sighted humans cannot walk in a straight line without a visual point – When blindfolded, we will gradually walk in a circle.

---Baltimore is the largest independent city in the U.S. with a population of 621,849. Meaning, it is not part of any county.

---70% of the Earth's surfaces is water. Only 3% of it is fresh, the other 97% of it is salted.

---A dog was the first living creature to be sent into space in 1957.

---If your throat tickles, scratching your ear can make it go away.

---The name Milky Way derives from the Greek “galaxías kýklos” or “milky circle” due to its appearance as a dim milky band in the sky.

---Around 70% of people tilt their heads to the right rather than the left when kissing somebody else.

---In 1999, PayPal was voted as one of the top ten worst business ideas.

---The word “white” comes from the Indo-European root “kweit” meaning “to shine”.

---A crocodile escaped out of a duffel bag on board a flight in the Congo, causing everybody to go to the front of the plane. This caused the plane to crash, leaving only one survivor.

---Mountain Dew is slang for moonshine. It was originally created as a mixer for moonshine and whiskey in Tennessee.

---Coca-Cola owns all website URLs that can be read as ahh, all the way up to 62 h’s.

---July 3rd is International Plastic Bag Free Day – it’s a day about making a little change to make a big impact

 (for the better) in the future.

---Psychopaths can only think of the possible positive consequences of their actions, not the negative ones.

---Antarctica is the only continent that turtles don’t live on.

---In Ancient Bafia culture, one could purchase a wife for the price of thirty potato mashers.

---When Play-Doh was first developed in the 1930s, it wasn’t a toy… it was a way to clean wallpaper.

---The closest living relatives of hippopotamuses are whales, dolphins, and porpoises.

---Eating a banana can help to form a lining that prevents heartburn from getting worse.

---Northern Korean people are legally only allowed to have one of 28 haircuts. Men and women can choose from 14 different styles.

---Eye of newt, toe of frog, and wool of bat are just archaic terms for mustard seed, buttercup, and holly leaves.

---The costume designers for The Lord of the Rings worked for two straight years making custom armor. Just one Orc suit had 13,000 rings and took 3 days to make.

---There are more volcanoes on Venus than any other planet within our solar system.

---The goliath frog is the largest frog in the world and can grow up to 12.5inch (32cm) in length, and weigh up to 7.2 pounds (3.3kg)

---Every day in the U.S., more than 100,000 people get a speeding ticket.

---Iceland has a dating app that stops you from hooking up with your cousin.

---Pure cocoa can help prevent tooth decay. Naturally occurring chemicals in cocoa beans fight harmful bacteria in the mouth.

---The Lion King was originally called “King of the Jungle” before they realized that lions don’t actually live in jungles.

---One in every four cranes in the entire world is in Dubai.