Classic Airframes 1/48 Defiant I

KIT #: 482
PRICE: ~$50.00 when new
DECALS: Five options
REVIEWER: Pablo Calcaterra
NOTES: AVP clear parts (48003), Aires .303 resin Browning machine guns (4179), Eduard prepainted harnesses (49006)


There are several books and articles about the BP Defiant, a plane inspired on a WWI turret fighter (the Bristol F.2 Fighter). Concept was sound if there were no fighters protecting the bombers. I'd say that assuming that the “bomber would always get thru” and there would be no fighters to protect them then a dedicated fighter might have sound right. But reality proved to the concept to be wrong even though, for instance, it is known that Sqn Ldr. Hunter managed to hold his own in a mock dogfight against a Spitfire Mk1 flown by no other but Bob Standford Tuck on April 6th 1940.

264 Sqn was the first one to introduce the RAF newest fighter, develop the tactics to be used in combat.

Defiants had very successful days over Dunkirk even when facing enemy fighters (though there were some catastrophic incidents). 264 Sqn holds the single highest record for a British Squadron in history in a single day with 37 “kills” claimed on May 29 1940. With several gunners shooting at the same Stuka it is clear that there was wild over-claiming now that German records have been accessed.

Without dwelling too much on the Defiant itself we want to focus our Historical section on the only Canadian resident that flew with 264 Sqn during those dark days of 1940: gunner Evan John Jones.

It has been a slow and difficult project to research his life. On this we have been working for weeks with my fellow 427 (London) Wing – RCAFA members David Smith and Dave Wallace. So far what we have been able to put together is as follows

Evan John Jones was actually born in Garth, Treflys, Breconshire, Wales in December 1909. He had a sister one year younger called Hilda and his parents were John Jones and Ann Davies.

The next record we have about him is on April 11th 1926 he arrived in Halifax to work in the Montreal area, hired by the CNR who was recruiting people to work on Canadian farms. Interestingly his passenger declaration line 23 says: "Destined to: H.A. MacDonald, Director of Colonization, 42 Front St. West Toronto". His route may have been Halifax, Toronto, Montreal.

Sometime later Evan moved to Toronto where he lived with his wife Janet Barr Jones and their two kids Evan and John.

Next record we have found is that Evan John Jones arrived on the Duchess of York in Liverpool on October 23rd 1931 having boarded the ship in Montreal. He is shown as a Farm Hand and was planning on re-establishing in Wales.

At some point he joined the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve (RAFVR) and was recalled on February 2nd 1939 to No 2 Unit (2 LTC) in London. On March 9th records show him as enlisted A.C.2 and then the following day as L.A.C.

Jones was assigned to 264 Sqn on October 31st 1939. A few days later, on November 11th he was transferred to 9 Air Gunners School. He became a WOP/AG (Wireless Operator/Air Gunner) on January 5th 1940 returning to 264 Sqn 4 days later.

By May Evan John Jones was teamed up with F/O Desmond Kay from London.

On May 10th 264 Sqn was declared operational.

The first mission that 264 Sqn flew was on May 12th and the following day Kay and Jones took part in their first combat along with other 5 planes of B flight. They took off from Martlesham at 4.30 am to attack German troop transports along the Dutch coast (Ijmuiden to the Hague line) in the spare Defiant L6974 as Green 3 (their plane had developed a fault but the spare had a broken radio that could not be fixed at this base due to the fact that they did not have spare parts for Defiants there). They were joined by 6 Spitfires of A Flight 66 Sqn. Even though their radio was U/S they continued on their mission and when crossing the coast at 0515 the formation came under fire from Dutch AAA. Now over Maassluis the German flak attacked them. Having zigzagged to avoid the fire and with their radio out of order they missed a call to turn and they lost their formation. They found themselves behind a lonely Spitfire. In the meantime the rest of the Spits dove inland as they saw some Ju87s. The other 5 Defiants followed them but they were jumped by Me109s from 5./JG26 over Biesbosch and all were shot down around 0555. Having lost their Squadron, Kay and Jones were able to avoid the slaughter: the planes shot down were Blue section with L6969 F/Lt Skelton killed and P/O Hatfield bailed out, L6960 (P/O Chadler/LAC McLeish killed when their aircraft exploded), L6958 (P/O Thomas baled out and LAC Bromley killed) and Green section with L6977 (P/O Greenhouse/Sgt Greenhalgh) and L6965 (P/O McLeod/LAC Cox returning on a RN destroyer via Antwerp/Folkestone). Four Stukas and a Me109 were claimed shot down.

In the meantime Kay and Jones spotted some Ju87s attacking the Rotterdam-Dordrecht line. The Perspex of the turret was smeared with oil and grease that was being pushed by the slipstream from the bearing channel. With Kay positioning their plane ahead one of the Stukas, Jones started to fire approx. 500 rounds at the enemy hitting it several times but shortly afterwards his guns jammed. The gunner could not fire and could not properly aim due to the oil covering the Perspex. The Stuka broke away. Struggling with the breeches Jones managed to get the machine guns operational again. Jones informed Kay that there was only a very little Perspex area clean that allowed him to look out so his pilot left the area.

Having evaded the action Kay climbed to 4,000 ft and looking down he saw 12 more Stukas at 2,000 ft attacking a village. He descended slowly and positioned his Defiant ahead of a straggler. But in order to keep his position ahead of the slow bomber he had to slow down. The Defiant was flown in a way that allowed Jones to look out through the only opening he had clean on this turret and fire. A short burst was fired at the Stuka but when another German joined the first one to attack the Defiant Kay decided to climb. Having positioned again their fighter in a way that allowed Jones to aim they attacked another Stuka, this time at point blank range. Jones was able to see the tracers entering the bomber and the Stuka started to rock the wings and wave. Finally the Stuka broke away and started to descend. Jones tried to use some deflecting shooting but found his guns jammed again. He informed Kay and they climbed yet again! The four guns were certainly jammed. Jones managed to get the 3 guns working this time. The British couple found yet another Stuka formation (or maybe the same one) and they attacked them. A Stuka on the left side of the formation was their target. Kay placed his Defiant ahead of the Ju87 and a heated exchange of fire started with both planes firing at each other in anger. Jones could see his incendiaries hitting the Stuka that eventually broke away and dove to the ground leaving in the same direction as the previous one. The German pilot hit his mark too and two bullets hit Jones' turret: one above his head and the other one made the turret start to move sluggishly. It was moving slowly especially in one direction. Jones informed Kay who decided who to climb away from the Stukas for the 3rd time. With only 30 gallons left he decided to fly to the emergency airfield in Knokke (Belgium) that they had been briefed to use for such an event. F/O George Brown from 66 Sqn overtook them as he was being fired at by the AAA again. On rainy conditions Brown landed in the bombed airfield at Aalst (15 miles away from Knokke). Brown's plane burst a tire and flipped over. Kay successfully landed his plane behind Brown with only 6 gallons left. Jones pulled out the shell that was jamming his turret (an incendiary had lodged itself in the rotation motor), he cleaned his Perspex, cleared the breeches and refuelled. There was no room for Brown in their Defiant who after some adventures on foot, being imprisoned under suspicion of being a spy and freed by the RAF Liaison Officer managed to get to Dunkirk from where he returned to England aboard HMS Codrington. Jones and Kay took off again returning at 0630 as the sole survivors of B Flight 264 Sqn and claiming two probables. Their mount had collected 12 hits.

It called our attention that Jones referred to Desmond Kay in his written report as “Mr. Kay”.

The next mission flown by Kay and Jones was on May 23rd. 12 Defiants from 264 Sqn took off at 1530 from Manston led by Sqn Ldr. Hunter. Kay and Jones were in their mount L6963. The order was to relieve 54 Sqn over Dunkirk and patrol in the Calais Boulogne area. Flying at 5,000 feet the 12 Defiants made landfall at Calais and flew to Boulogne returning to Calais and then Gravelines but bad weather forced them to change direction. Over Calais they were directed to engage fighters over Dunkirk. When over Gravelines they saw seven Me110s and Hunter ordered his planes to engage by turning towards the German fighters. The 110s started to climb being higher than the Defiants and at 10,000 feet they were lost inside clouds. The Defiants awaited just under the clouds. Then a 110 popped out and tried to behave like bait for the Defiants trying to lure them into a stern chase. Most likely the Germans thought they were engaging Hurricanes. But Hunter refused to fall into the trap and suddenly the other 6 Me110s dove out of the clouds. Finding the Defiants still flying in formation and not chasing the bait then they climbed back into the clouds flying east towards Germany. The patrol was uneventful and the Defiants landed back at 1720.

The Squadron took off again at 1840 with the intention of protecting some bombers that were to attack the forts at Boulogne as they had fallen in German hands. Over Boulogne they found a Squadron of Hurricanes also patrolling the area and then they saw several RN destroyers being attacked by Ju88s. As the enemy bombers were being fired at by the ships AAA the Defiants stayed at a safe distance. When the Ju88s completed their attack having hit a RN ship Hunter refused to chase them towards Germany as their mission was to patrol over the area. By then the Hurricanes had left and with no further incident the planes landed back in Manston at 2040.

On May 24th Kay and Jones participated in L6963 on the two missions flown on the day. The first patrol was more eventful than the day before. Again 12 planes led by Sqn Ldr Hunter took off from Manston to patrol the Calais-Boulogne line. Flying at 6 to 7,000 feet the Defiants were fired at by British destroyers. Over Boulogne the same happen but in this case it was enemy flak. When close to Calais a 110 was seen 2,000 feet higher. The Defiants took turns to attack the single German fighter and finally it was set on fire by F/Lt Whitehouse and PO Scott (gunner). Just before reforming 9 Me109s were seen in 3 vics. One of the Defiants attacked single handed one of these formations without success. All planes landed back in Manston at 1315.

Another mission was flown in the afternoon. In this case several types of Messerschmitt fighters were seen but not engaged. At one point a Ju88 was seen West of Dunkirk and the Defiants dived to chase it. The speedy German was hard to catch and finally Hunter decided to call off the hunt and return to base where all planes landed back at 1730.

On May 26th two uneventful missions were flown in full strength by 264 Sqn. Kay and Jones took part in both in their L6963.

May 27th the Squadron flew two more missions but Kay and Jones were not involved. On this day LAC Jones was promoted to Sergeant.

Back in action on May 28th 12 Defiants including Kay and Jones were ordered to patrol Dunkirk to Calais. Taking off at 1140 they found 27 Me109s which were attacked. Three Defiants were lost in the engagement while claiming 6 Me109 shot down. The other 9 landed at Manston at 1255.

On the afternoon of the same day 264 Sqn was reduced to 9 planes that took off at 1545 to patrol again the Calais Dunkirk area. No enemy planes were found due to poor weather and the planes landed back at Manston at 1705.

And now we arrive to the bad day: May 29th. At 1430 the Squadron with 12 planes including Kay and Jones (this time on L6957) was ordered to patrolling the Dunkirk Calais area along with 3 Hurricane Squadrons. The idea was for the Hurricanes to deal with the fighters and the Defiants to tackle the bombers. Nevertheless 264 was attacked by 6 Me109s. Two of these were claimed shot down. Kay stated in his report that he was flying at the end of a line of Defiants and that 7 Me109s were seen trailing the British fighter formation one mile behind and 3,000 feet higher. Suddenly and out of the sun he was attacked by 2 other 109s. Tracer flashed on both sides of his Defiant. Kay saw the starboard aileron reduced to shreds. Trying to shake them off and doing wild manoeuvres Kay dove to the ground. The Squadron reformed and then was again attacked, this time by 21 Me110s. According to 264 Sqn 15 twin engine fighters were brought down. Upon landing with the rest of the Squadron at 1625 and to Kay’s surprise Jones was not in the plane. He had bailed out most likely believing that they were doomed during the dive to the ground used to shake off the German fighters. The plane was now also found to be severely damaged with the turret hydraulic system destroyed and both elevators plus the tail wheel heavily damaged. Jones landed in the British Channel but drowned. His body washed ashore in the French coast some days later.

That very same afternoon and with a new plane and gunner (Sgt Cox) Desmond Kay participated in the wild shooting down of masses of Ju87s.

Sargent WoP/AG Evan John Jones was reburied on July 9th 1948 in the Dunkirk Cemetery in Plot 2 Row 17 Grave 15.

If you read this and have more information about Evan Jones you can helps us to contact his family members so we can pass them this, our humble tribute.

On Oct.18 1944 Kay was  lost on an outbound trip to Pforzheim in bad weather. Desmond Kay’s luck had finally run out.

Interesting enough Desmond Kay is buried in Adinkerke Military Cemetery which is only 16 minutes away from the place where Evan John Jones is resting on Highway A16! Our historical part along with pictures many pictures (some which were supplied by the 264Sqn Association) can be read in Volume 41 Issue 1 of Air Force, the magazine of the RCAF.

Historical research by Dave Wallace, David Smith and Pablo Calcaterra – 427 Wing (London) RCAFA


Way before the new Airfix kit was launched the only options were to bid on a quite expensive new generation Classic Airframes kit, very hard to get, or the original one from the '90s probably cheaper but with lots of issues in terms of shape and details.

The solution I found around this (don't know cheaper but I'd guess so) was to buy a Target Tug Version once I found someone selling vacuum copies of the cockpit and turret and modify the fuselage while scratch-building the gunner's position. I am positive that all the little bits were cheaper than more than the $50 asked for the newer version offered ...though I had to put lots more of work on it.

The main difference between the TT and the Fighter kits are all the resin parts for the drogue and the fuselage halves which are not designed to hold the turret but the different towing miscellanea. Luckily the retractable spine and other fighter related fuselage parts are there in the TT kit.

I resorted to several Internet sources to find out the correct scale plans for the fighter and then surgery started..


First task was to use a small hobby drill/dremmel and eat out all the resin pouring tubs from the exquisite cockpit and wheel wheels areas and leave them aside. With sandpaper I rounded the edges of the wheels so the top and bottom halves of the wings would be able to close without exerting lots of pressure.

Fuselage and turret:

The main 2 modifications to be tackled are the modifications to the fuselage to accommodate the turret and the turret itself.

Going to the fuselage first I cut out the lip on the lower back part where the large resin part with the drogue goes. This only increased the large hole to be closed later on.

Looking at scale plans then I cut out the curved area for the turret behind the pilot after using the resin cockpit and the radio as confirmation of where to do the surgery. It is clear that the curve goes underneath a panel line that comes all the way from the tail.

Once I cut the curvature on both sides and sanded the edges I left the fuselage aside to work on the turret.

Armed with an excellent scale plan and details and found in Internet in 1/48 scale plus some good pictures of the CA resin turret parts I used plastic card to create the different rings, the containers for the chutes, the armour, support for the 4 machine guns. The most difficult part was the aiming system and protection for the gunner along with several controls, knobs and valves. For these I used bit of plastic taken from the spares, think plastic card (clear). The seat is the resin one from the TT operator to which a couple of aluminium foil strips were added as seat belts. The 4 Brownings were attached carefully making sure they are in the same azimuth and aligned.

With the turret dry and ready I practised setting it inside the fuselage. But something was wrong. Though my scratchbuilt turret matched millimetre by millimetre the scale plan the rings were either sitting too tall of if I wanted to match the panel line then the turret was sitting extremely too low. Scratching my head for a while...checking fuselage scale plans...going back to the the scale plans...everything seemed in order until I measured the lower lip of the rounded edge and the top of the fuselage. The edge was too low...but yet it matched the panel line perfectly. So I followed the panel line towards the end of the fuselage and realized that the panel line is actually sitting too low. It starts under the tail planes when in fact it should be almost level with them! So this CA error made me open a hole for the turret too large and low on the fuselage.

Luckily I had not thrown away the cut out plastic part of the fuselage that I had carved out. With lots of glue I put them back on. After leaving them to dry for a couple of days and having redrawn the panel line (erasing the old one in the process) I was able to re cut the opening for the turret.

Now the turret had a VERY tight fit (stretching open the fuselage sides) but sat at the seemingly correct height. It was painted with a mix of black and dark grey (to make a sort of Night colour). The canopy for the turret was cut carefully, masked and then I realized that there is a thick area between the rings and the framed canopy of the turret that is missing. I made a supporting structure on top of the ring that was also painted in Night. Around it I deployed a strip of Evergreen to which then the clear part was attached. The framed area was carefully attached making sure that the guns were in line with the openings in the turret. Union was far from perfect and several sessions of putty and sanding gave me a nice smooth union. Of course some of the paint on the ring and frame was lost so I had to repaint the area along with the newly added strip.

The chutes on the front end of the turret were painted Olive Drab. With this the most critical and distinctive area of the kit was completed.


Going back to the cockpit all the parts were painted RAF Interior Green (MM Acryl) with boxes and controls in flat black and all details picked up with aluminium dry brushing. The instrument panel was painted black and the face of the dials received a couple of drops of Future to represent the glass. A couple of details were highlighted in yellow per references. The floor was painted aluminium (foot rest). The control column is also Interior Green with the handle itself black and the gun button in red...because is clear in the Bibliography I've found that the control of the turret could be given to the pilot and he could fire the guns using a button on the control column.

The radio was painted black and the seat belts were added to the pilot's seat. The rest of the interior of the fuselage and parts 46/47 were also painted Interior Green. Contrary to instructions or directions I found in the web I decided to attach the 2 walls of the cockpit to the floor forming a nice and solid tube to be inserted from underneath. The instrument panel and the control stick came next.


Finally it was time to put the fuselage together. First I added a couple of plastic sprues around the bottom opening where the drogue was supposed to go. These would improve the contact and surface area to attached a plug to close the hole. Another one was added inside the top front of the fuselage just ahead of the windshield to make the union of the parts stronger.

I did not trim parts 46 and 47 as they helped to keep the halves opened up enough to get the turret in. They were glued in place and then the halves were then put together.

Once the basic unit was solid I pushed the cockpit tube inside the fuselage with plenty of gel glue. There was a little gap, no unexpectedly, left between either side of the area around radio and the plastic fuselage walls. Very thin plastic strips cut to length were used to fill the void and then putty finished hiding the correction. These were extended all the way to the windshield to better support the 2 part canopy (pilot's and behind the pilot).

Carefully I slid now the turret in place. Some giggling was needed to stretch out the fuselage walls but the fit was firm and the height of the turret seemed to be correct.

Now it was time to close the hole under the fuselage. I cut a long thick piece of plasticard to shape and after sanding a little bit and bending it to replicate the curvature of the fuselage I glued it in place. Fit was actually not that bad and though sanding to improve the “curviness” and putty and sandpaper were required in several sessions to make it seem a single piece. For the oval hole just behind the border of attack on the fuselage I used the kit supplied resin part that was sanded smooth. Plastic sprue was used to supporting the exhausts on the nose. The propellers base was put together and the two halves of the nose were easily assembled.

Now it was time to put the nose together with the rest of the fuselage. Not surprisingly, as I had opened up the fuselage just a tiny bit for the turret, the nose turned out to be probably 1 mm too narrow. I glued it as centred as possible (maybe 1/2 mm on each side of the fuselage) and then, once dry, sessions of sanding and putty helped to streamline the union. Careful work with a knife allowed me to highlight several panels again.


Having pre-painted the wheel wells in very light grey to give it some depth then these were airbrushed in aluminium. With gel glue these two resin parts were attached to the bottom half of the wings. Having already dry fitted and sanded round the edges it was very easy to glue the top of the wings. What was found at this point is that the opening for the landing lights was too small and top and bottom did not have the same depth.

With a knife and patience I evened out the openings and decided that I had to cover the blanks in the area as there was nothing to hide them. So with plastic card I built the two sides and the back for the landing lights. These were cut out from the resin part of the kit.

I also had to make a decision in regards to the cover for the landing lights: either the thick clear plastic kit ones or the vacuum ones from AVP. Though fit of these was trickier they allowed me to easily keep the resin lights inside. So I took this path. The interior of the landing light area was painted in RAF Interior Green and the light itself Silver with a large drop of Future. The clear parts were glued with lots of struggle and some ensuing gaps were filled with glue. The clear parts were masked and several sessions of glue to fill the gaps, putty and sandpaper gave me a decent union.

Wings done!

I gave the fuselage and the wings a light coat of grey to look for imperfections. Some were found especially in the area around the fuselage plug I had designed. More careful and slow sanding and putty took care of the problem.

The wings were attached to the fuselage. I had to eat out more of the cockpit floor as it was hitting the top of the wheel wells. There was also a thin gap on either side of the wing roots that I filled with plastic strip and then carefully sanded.

A couple of little round flat areas underneath the fuselage just behind of the border of attack were re-created using thinly cut plastic rod. Air cooler and radiator were next. Some trimming to the resin screen was required to follow the curvature of the fuselage. Tail planes were next. Small gaps were covered with Typing Correction Fluid. Rudder was attached slightly offset and then the elevators were next.

I attached the masked windshield (plastic one from the kit as it better fit the edge of the fuselage opening) and the canopy behind the pilot. A fairing for the turret just behind the frame of the canopy was cut from plastic card and carefully attached. Then the cockpit, wheel wells, other openings and canopy were stuffed with damp tissue paper. With this last step the plane was ready to go to the paint shop. 


The entire plane was given a hand of Light Grey. After some minor corrections here and it was ready for the colours.

The undersides and wheel doors were painted Gloss White. Once this area was dry it was masked and the top was painted MM Acryl RAF Dark Earth. Using some scale plans I printed, cut and attached the cammo patterns. The rest of the plane was given a hand of MM Acryl RAF Dark Green. With all the masks removed I painted the other half of the plane with MM Acryl Gloss Black. This is to follow the British Regulations in place by the time of Dunkirk.

The propeller hub was painted white with the back part in black. The propellers black with yellow tips. The other wheel doors were painted black.

With sanded black and rust pastels and a Qtip I dirtied the model around inspection panels, exhausts and moveable surfaces (that were highlighted using a very sharp pencil)

The top and fuselage sides were given some coats of Future and the kit was ready for the decals.


A combination of the 404 and 482 kits decals were used as the stencils for the inspection doors under the wings are not available in the TT kit. Because of this I had to resort to web searches for the instructions finally finding the Airfix 1/72 and the CA 404 kit ones. An interesting puzzle of mixing and matching due to differences in the instructions and also the keys for the decals (say decal A on one reference is probably decal 11 on the other one).

The underside RAF roundel edged in yellow was created by carefully trimming the outer circle and thus delivering 2 roundels with almost the same diameter. These were the Extradecal roundels. The letters “PS” were easy to apply. I had to convert the “A” into a “T” to convert it to the Kay/Jones plane. Serial numbers were made using decals from Carpena. All decals reacted very well to Set and Sol and covered the panel lines properly.

Now something was fishy with the colours of the undersides and suddenly I realized that the Dunkirk era directions were for a black wing...and I had also painted half the nose in black too! Decals were already applied so I had to do some very careful work with a Q tip and Windex to remove the coat of Future without damaging the surrounding areas. Once I reached the black paint I keep on sanding away the paint with the Q tip and also very fine sandpaper. In some areas I got as deep as the plastic! Went back to basic, applied carefully a layer of light grey and then, when dry, several layers of Gloss White having masked the areas around the nose. With great relief a good job was done and the difference between one side and the other is invisible.


I glued the landing gear having painted the pneumatic areas in chrome silver. Then the wheels and finally the landing gear doors...which, not surprisingly, I found I had painted reverted! So I sanded out the black, gave the doors a coat of clear grey and then Gloss White. The Gloss White doors were sanded a little bit to improve the adhesion of the Gloss Black paint. The propeller blades and hub were added. A coat of Semi Gloss MM Acryl was applied to seal decals and pastels.

The exhausts were painted Rust with drybrushing of Humbrol Bronze. Exhaust holes were painted in black (no drilling). The canopy behind the pilot fell off so I used the opportunity to attach the actuator arm for the collapsible back half. It was also good because it made it easier to create the pilot's armoured head rest from plasticard, paint it in Interior Green and then attach the shoulder harnesses falling on to the seat.

It is important to notice that I have NOT added the antennas under the fuselage. I have seen many models with these deployed but these were only extended IN FLIGHT, not while on the ground. So one less problem to deal with in my already overcomplicated model. From the spares I took a small piece of plastic and made the pitot tube, painting the top and bottom on the cammo colours.

Position lights were dealt this way: on the wing tips a coat of light grey, followed by silver and then Clear Red and Green (MM Acrylic). With little clear bits I also made the ones for the rudder and the fuselage spine behind the gunner.

I removed the masking for all the clear surfaces and some retouching was needed here and there. I had to use some Future with small brush to fix some glue fogging inside the turret, and finally, the 4 machine gun barrels were carefully added and the Defiant was ready!

The vacuum formed hood sits loosely (and too tall) on the cockpit.


A tough project that, when started, was the most accessible option I had to build my tribute to Evan John Jones, the only Canadian that flew with 264 Sqn. Nevertheless I am very satisfied with the end result and I believe the conversion accurately depicts a BP Defiant during their finest hour...on the Dunkirk skies.

Pablo Calcaterra

17 July 2017


If you would like your product reviewed fairly and fairly quickly, please contact the editor or see other details in the Note to Contributors.

Back to the Main Page        Back to the Review Index Page       Back to the Previews Index Page